first hello and then...........

  • ali palang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      IN THE NAME OF GOD
      hello to group
      this is my first e_mail to this group,but maybe not last.
      i should read messages from other at first,then i would like to send a bona fide e_mails.
      but now,i hope it in group we talk about interesting problems and teorems in prime numbers.
      at end,i say it,my advice is it,maybe,the GOLDBAH conjecture can use the geometrical ideas,or...............
      and then
      GOOD BYE.