Re: RE quadratic sieve algorithm

  • bhelmes_1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hello,

      > >>Please take a little time to read the algorithm under
      > >>http://www.devalco.de/quadratisches_Siebverfahren_e.htm
      > >>and be so nice to give me a feedback, what expressions can be
      improved.

      > >I had wondered what people meant by quadratic sieve method of
      factoring.

      Sorry for the confusion, the quadratic sieve algorithm has nothing
      to do with the quadratic sieve factoring method.
      It is an algorithm like the sieve of Eratosthenes to sieve out
      primes and it uses special quadratic polynoms.

      I were very glad to find the algorithm and try now to describe it in
      an comprehensible way in order that other persons can understand it.

      Nice greetings from the primes
      Bernhard