Re: [PrimeNumbers] quadratic sieve algorithm

  • Kermit Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      From: bhelmes_1
      Date: 01/02/06 13:22:39
      To: primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PrimeNumbers] quadratic sieve algorithm

      A beautifull start in the new year,

      I would like to give a clear description of the quadratic sieve
      algorithm to generate primes from a quadratic polynom.

      Please take a little time to read the algorithm under
      http://www.devalco.de/quadratisches_Siebverfahren_e.htm
      and be so nice to give me a feedback, what expressions can be improved.

      I am not sure whether my english and my mathematical explanation are
      so good. But i am sure that you can enjoy the algorithm.

      Would be nice if you pose questions and comments.

      Nice Greetings from the primes
      Bernhard

      From Kermit
      kermit@...

      Thanks Bernhard.

      I had wondered what people meant by quadratic sieve method of factoring.

      I saved the file to study more later.

      Number theory

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "primenumbers" on the web.