Re: [PrimeNumbers] Riemann's Hypothesis

  • mikeoakes2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
      In an email dated Tue, 27 12 2005 1:21:11 pm GMT, "henridelille" <henridelille@...> writes:

      >I have got a new and astonishing criterion for RH.
      >
      >Have a look at the paper n°10 §8 on my website
      >
      >http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hh-mouvement.com/
      >
      >The proof is in french.

      I have read section 8 of your paper no. 10 at that webste, and can find no "new and astonishing criterion for RH" at all.

      Please clarify what it is you want us to read, or summarise what that criterion is.

      And I'm wondering why, since it is already perfectly clearly defined, the Riemann Hypothesis needs any "criterion" at all.

      -Mike Oakes