funny

  • plurilang
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2005
      I do appreciate your trials, even to demonstrate
      my conjecture.

      But, it's not really the question I asked.
      Sorry, but I'm much tempted to ask another one.
      Here it is:

      How do you interpret quantum chaos traces inside N?
      Do you think it could be interpreted otherwise than:
      There had been a physical process creating numbers?
      If it is; what is your interpretation of this?
      marc persuy