Re: RE Marc's Conjecture

  • plurilang
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2005
      Hello!
      yes, it works only when you consider 1 to be a prime. I know that's
      unusual theses days, but, just take a look a the 4 "tables" I show
      in http://plurilang.free.fr/beginning_v2.pdf

      You will understand why it's necessary to include 1.
      Regards
      Marc Persuy

      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, Jose Ramón Brox <ambroxius@t...>