RE (-|-) riemann hypothesis

  • Jose Ramón Brox
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2005
      From: "Ehsan Mohammadi" <sbtunx@...>

      hi
      dose any one believe me that i have cretainly proved riemann hypothesis last night.so
      please some one tell me about problems which proof for them depends on riemann hypothesiss
      proof.
      thanx

      Actually, it's very unlikely that you could, at the same time, have certainly proved the
      RH and don't know any problems related to it.

      Are you willing to publish your proof?

      Jose Brox