Re: My question again

  • elevensmooth
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1 1:53 PM
      > I have posted the question appearing below and there was no single
      answer.

      Dear Hugo,

      Please see message 17083, where I explained why your satement about
      "no squares" was wrong, gave a generic formula for generating an
      infinite number of squares of the form, and pointed you to a web
      reference that could be used to generate several other infinite series
      of squares of the form, and a tutorial section to explain how the
      infinite solutions were generated.