GFN range reservations temporarily suspended

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      I'm pausing the server for a few days (maybe a week or so) while I completely
      re-do the underlying database to permit it to manage multiple independent
      projects (such as PIES and Les GeneFermiers). Once this transition is complete
      I will be prepared to host automatic range reservations for anyone else's
      projects, if they need such a facility.

      I will be able to perform the range reservations by manually updating the
      database if anyone does need a reservation during this downtime.