RE: [PrimeNumbers] Sieving program for k.2^n+1 k very large and prime

  • Gary Chaffey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2005
      Primeform has been superceeded by WinPFGW. These will sieve numbers one at a time but I was looking for something which would sieve blocks similar to NewPgen

      "Gregory J. McClure" <gmccluresprint@...> wrote:v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
      Try PrimeForm (download from http://pages.prodigy.net/chris_nash/primeform.html). It covers several similar expressions as wellÂ…

      Greg