problem (error) using pfgw !!!

  • RAM MANOJ KONGARA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2005
      Hi,
      I am a new member of primeform and as well primenumbers.
      I downloaded the pfgw source code version for win32.
      When I issue build command when opened in MS VC++ 6.0 the following error
      occured.

      Linking...
      LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
      "..\..\pfconfig\objects\decimal.obj"
      Error executing link.exe.
      pfgw.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

      Can u please advice how to overcome this problem.