Re: [PrimeNumbers] demonstration of quantum computing for factoring

  • Sarad AV
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2005
      hi,

      Shoup presents us with a polynomial time factoring
      algorithm using quantum computers. Its still not known
      if such a powerful computer can be made but NIST's
      announcement points out this may be possible. You may
      be interested in looking at this.
      http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0010034

      Sarad.

      --- Mark Underwood <mark.underwood@...>