Re: Euler and Fermat theorem proofs

  • Mark Underwood
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2005
      I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the Fermat 4n+1 theorem and
      the Euler 6n+1 theorem. Could you explain this please?

      Whatever it is, I'd like to see the proof myself!

      Mark

      PS Regarding my previous post on prime twins separated by 30 and 210,
      it turns out that latter is about 1.44 times as abundant as the
      former. So my heuristic estimate of 1.33 is somehow faulty.

      Checking twins up to 60000000 gives counts of 12701 and 18302,
      yielding a ratio of about 1.44

      Mark

      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, najiba amimar