A discussion forum (cryptology)

  • Sudarshan Iyengar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      hi...

      I thought members here would be interested in the following
      attempt ...

      we intend to start email discussion forum with an intention to learn
      cryptography. We are gonna refer the book "An introduction to number
      theory and cryptography" by Neal koblitz. The discussion will be more
      inclined towards the Public key cryptography aspects which means we
      will confine our discussions more towards the mathematical aspects of
      cryptography. any discussion unrelated to the book will not be
      approved, this is to help members sustain their interest in the
      group. A subject like cryptography is very vast and discussions can
      get very boring if its not confined to a particular level. This is
      meant to facilitate and encourage beginners to learn cryptography
      (number theoretic approach).

      To become a member please send a blank email to
      indocrypt-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      -sudarshan