Re: [PrimeNumbers] new simult. prime record with 2058 digits

  • Gary Chaffey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2005
      I would like to re-itterate Jens congratulations...As a searcher of various forms of simultaneous primes I know how hard it must have been to find this.
      Gary

      Jens Kruse Andersen <jens.k.a@...> wrote:
      Norman Luhn wrote:

      > The name of the big 4-quadruplet is :
      >
      > 4104082046.4800#+5651 {+0,+2,+6,+8}

      Big congratulations on an impressive record.

      k=4 is the most varied simultaneous record in recent years.
      Since the latest quadruplet, it has been CC 1st kind, CC 2nd kind, BiTwin, CPAP,
      CC 2nd kind again:
      http://hjem.get2net.dk/jka/math/simultprime.htm#history

      --
      Jens Kruse Andersen