Revolution where? (Alexis)

  • Robin Garcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005
      Félicitations,Alexis.

      Now ,do you really think that revolution is speed?!!?

      If i choose any other close prime to 13 , tell me what´s the amount of preparation time you need to find (in the same time) the p-th root of the same n digit number.

      Tell me the time you need to find the closest twin primes to 1234567891234567891234567891234565789123456789?

      May be primes have no real quick algorithm or am I wrong?

      You are French and should rather follow the way of Henri Poincaré.

      He always said that he was unable to do the simplest arithmetical operations.

      But he opened many roads.

      We have the principle of conservation of energy.

      A energy spent in a mechanical way , is a energy lost in the theoretical-creative way.

      De toutes façons, je te félicite. Mais pourrions nous voir un jour un Alexis reconvertant sa capacité vers la théorie mathématique-physique?

      Why don´t you help Jens and me in finding a 19-simultaneous prime?

      Congratulations.