OT revolution in the brain

  • Jose Ramón Brox
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005
      Odd roots of power numbers can be extracted with tricks (I mean, without doing the actual
      computation). You don't need a marvellous speed, only a pretty good memory.

      I do third (up to 10^6, easy to go further) and fifth roots (up to 10^10, easy to go
      further) instantaneously to entertain my friends.

      No magic here. I am a friend of Alberto Coto, Record Guiness of mental speed in basic
      arithmetic, and that's really magic. You can not use tricks to add at his marvellous
      speed.

      Jose Brox