RE: [PrimeNumbers] Digest Number 1598

  • rlbtftn@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2005
      Prime approximatiion sequences inspired by a post on prime group at yahoo, last digest( yesterday):
      1)
      a[1]=2
      a[n_]:=a[n]=Ceiling[a[n-1]^(1+1/a[n-1])]
      2)
      a[1]=2;a[2]=3;
      a[n_]:=a[n]=Ceiling[a[n-1]^(1+a[n-2]/a[n-1]^2)]
      3)
      a[1]=2;a[2]=3;
      a[n_]:=a[n]=Ceiling[a[n-1]^(1-1/a[n-1]+2*a[n-2]/a[n-1]^2)]
      In Mathematica functional form.

      primenumbers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      >There are 3 messages in this issue.
      >
      >Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. RE Proof proposal, almost ready!
      > From: Jose Ramón Brox <ambroxius@...>
      > 2. I need to find an answer to my last posting.
      > From: "chrisdarroch" <chrisdarr2@...>
      > 3. Re: I need to find an answer to my last posting.
      > From: mikeoakes2@...

      >Message: 1
      > Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 01:44:04 +0200
      > From: Jose Ramón Brox <ambroxius@...>