Proof proposal, almost ready!

  • chrisdarroch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hi all,

      My proof proposal is almost ready and I am pretty confident about it's
      rigour and solution.

      I have to go and earn some money right now.....to a place where I will
      not have access to email.

      So, for those interested, please bare with me on my proof proposal, I
      will be out for 8 days.

      This is disappointing for me, as I had been hoping to release the
      proposal before then.......but needs must!

      Chris