Literature and Mathematics

  • Robin Garcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2005
      Was just listening now to the last spanish tv -news and they were talking about a story of the danish writer Andersen called (at least in spanish) : The ugly little duck. (El patito feo)
      I like the story, but I just realized that he was the 4-th children of a mother duck and the only one UGLY.

      So, is that because 4 is not prime, because 4 is not square free, or just because Decio warned us that talking here of no primes is an ugly thing???

      Next day we┬┤ll talk of Cervantes....