Re: [PrimeNumbers] Thanks Mark

  • Décio Luiz Gazzoni Filho
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      On Thursday 31 March 2005 17:40, you wrote:
      > This is interesting.
      >
      > I put my effort on GC aside in the recent past in order to concentrate
      > on something which had a definite prize for a result.
      >
      > It was the process of factorising numbers.

      Hey Darroch,

      If you're really into integer factorization, I suggest you talk to my buddy
      James Harris over at the sci.crypt and sci.math newsgroups (if you don't have
      a Usenet feed you can use Google Groups instead). He's working on a very
      promising avenue of research there and I suggest you two join efforts.

      Remember to tell him I sent you.

      Décio