Re: [PrimeNumbers] Thanks for your support Robin, and to others

  • Décio Luiz Gazzoni Filho
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 12:33 PM
      I hereby request that Chris Darroch be moderated. He lost track of mathematics
      and began talking about bets and money and so on again. As I believe the
      latter topics are not appropriate to the group, the best course of action is
      to moderate him and trash any messages that don't mention prime numbers.

      Thanks,

      Décio

      PS to Chris: you were able to witness here the demolition of an FLT proof
      attempt that just took place. That is the eventual fate of your proof
      attempt, and your delay to post it here to be proven wrong is even more
      reason to have you moderated.