Re: Fermat's Lost Theorem - end of subject

  • Dick
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2005
      Hello,

      I wanted to thank Petr, Chris and Mark for showing me how my proposed
      solution was actually trivial. I renamed the the paper to "the
      unremarkable one" and left it on my website as an example that perhaps
      another amateur/student could learn from in the future.

      I'll be posting a nifty little challenge here in a few minutes related
      to another research area of mine. I hope it is more daunting and
      interesting

      Thanks again,

      Dick