Introducing myself

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      Hi,

      I'm new to the list. I've been playing around with primes and prime
      factoring algorithms since my high school days the 1960's. My degrees
      are in engineering and I'm entirely self-taught in number theory, so
      this is a hobby for me.

      I'm finding a lot of interesting reading in the archives for the
      group. After I get my notes organized and translated into HTML I hope
      to share a little project I'm working on with the group. I look
      forward to sharing ideas with the veteran members.

      --gary shannon