Re: [PrimeNumbers] Count-Down Primes

  • joe.mclean@it.glasgow.gov.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      The e-mail below is just about the most useless posting ever made to
      the primenumbers mailing list - except for this one (I apologise for
      letting my guard down).

      Subject: [PrimeNumbers] Count-Down Primes
      Author: "Milton Brown" <miltbrown@...> at Internet
      Date: 02/07/01 08:35

      Here are some primes and probable primes of the form

      10^x + 4321

      x = 2, 4, 9, 14, 28, 33, 44, 52, 58, 170, 309, 445,
      838, 879, 1276, 2532, 3724, 5218, 6770

      Milton L. Brown
      miltbrown@...

      Disclaimer:
      This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
      was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
      Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
      scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
      those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.