Count-Down Primes

  • Milton Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      Here are some primes and probable primes of the form

      10^x + 4321

      x = 2, 4, 9, 14, 28, 33, 44, 52, 58, 170, 309, 445,
      838, 879, 1276, 2532, 3724, 5218, 6770

      Milton L. Brown
      miltbrown@...

    • joe.mclean@it.glasgow.gov.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
        The e-mail below is just about the most useless posting ever made to
        the primenumbers mailing list - except for this one (I apologise for
        letting my guard down).

        Subject: [PrimeNumbers] Count-Down Primes
        Author: "Milton Brown" <miltbrown@...> at Internet
        Date: 02/07/01 08:35

        Here are some primes and probable primes of the form

        10^x + 4321

        x = 2, 4, 9, 14, 28, 33, 44, 52, 58, 170, 309, 445,
        838, 879, 1276, 2532, 3724, 5218, 6770

        Milton L. Brown
        miltbrown@...

        Disclaimer:
        This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
        was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
        Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
        scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
        those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.