Multifactorial prime search change of URL

  • kradenken
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 4:36 PM
      Hi All,
      Yahoo decativated my kraden yahoo id (For no reason I can determine.
      Nor will they reply to my emails requesting an explanation)
      Consequently I have a new id kradenken
      emails to my old address give no indication that it is no longer
      valid they quite happily just dissappear into the ether
      Could anyone who has me in their contacts change my email address
      from kraden to kradeken
      Also the multifactorial search page
      http://www.geocities.com/kraden/mfprimes.html
      uses geocities and used the kraden yahoo id. It still works if you
      go to it but I have no way of managing, removing or notifying (on
      the page) that it is no longer relevant.
      I've copied it over to
      http://www.geocities.com/kradenken/mfprimes.html
      and will update it their.
      Could any one who has a link referencing this site change it also
      Thanks in advance
      Ken