Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: About the form of a solution to GC

  • Jacques Tramu
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 5, 2005
      I'm humbly listening to the all the propos in this list for 6 months,
      and I am proud to announce that I never solved the GC, even in my dreams.

      Best regards to all
      Jacques Tramu

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 5, 2005
        jacques.tramu@... writes:

        I'm humbly listening to the all the propos in this list for 6 months,
        and I am proud to announce that I never solved the GC, even in my dreams.

        Best regards to all
        Jacques Tramu

        Ah, ... but the flip side of that is that if you never dream it then you
        assuredly won't ever do it.

        -Mike Oakes [who has spent more than 1 sleepless night recently dreaming of
        proving the ERH]

      • Décio Luiz Gazzoni Filho
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 5, 2005
          On Saturday 05 March 2005 17:36, you wrote:
          > Ah, ... but the flip side of that is that if you never dream it then you
          > assuredly won't ever do it.
          >
          > -Mike Oakes [who has spent more than 1 sleepless night recently dreaming
          > of proving the ERH]

          Thing is, you're not a nut. You know your maths. If you announced that you had
          a proof of RH, I would start breaking out the champagne instead of attacking
          you.

          Décio