Typo in Cert_Val :)

  • Hans.Rosenthal@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
      Jim,

      While reading the Cert_Val logfile I found a typo in

      Certificate for this number was FULLY validated!
      Total time used to validate certifiate: 2h 34mn 16.740s
      There were 390 steps in the primality proof

      See it :?
      However, Cert_Val worked perfectly, great program!

      Hans
    • d.broadhurst@open.ac.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
        I told Jim months ago. But it was kept as feature:
        only mispelt certs are genuine!
        David
      • Nathan Russell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
          On Sun, 01 Jul 2001 23:33:09 -0000, David wrote:

          >I told Jim months ago. But it was kept as feature:
          >only mispelt certs are genuine!
          >David

          Might one say there are no arbitrary constants involved?

          grin/duck/run

          Nathan