Factor Stencils

  • Stephen Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Dear All,

      This is my first communication with the primenumbers group, (or any group come to that)
      so I hope that I'm doing eveything right!

      My interest is with the Factor Stencils made out of standard Hollerith punched cards,
      as described in Albert Beiler's briliant book called 'Recreations in the theory of numbers'.
      In the bibliography, a work titled 'Factor stencils' by D.N.Lehmer is cited, but I have been
      unable to find this.

      Can anyone Help?

      Regards

      SGT