Re: [PrimeNumbers] Twin congruence

  • Joseph Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2005
      I don't have the formula in-hand, but for twin primes
      the Wilson-like formula has been made. I think it's
      listed on the "prime pages" as being "practically
      useless". A k-tuple formula would at least be
      interesting though....

      Joseph.

      --- "John W. Nicholson" <reddwarf2956@...>

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250