Re: [PrimeNumbers] new Carol prime

  • Cletus Emmanuel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2005
      Steven,
      Congrats! On you new Carol Prime. Now you are on top
      of the Carol/Kynea top 10 list again... It is good to
      see all the interest in these numbers and what we've
      accomplished in the past year. For the past year
      (month-to-date) we've tested about 300K Carol/Kynea
      candidates and have found a few primes. I do hope
      that by the end of this year, we can reach k-values
      of 1M for both carol and Kynea. Also, I would like to
      thank you for great job you've been doing hosting the
      Carol/Kynea site.

      ---Cletus

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250