Prime Number Absolute Difference Graphic

  • slarom69
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      Hello!

      I have created a ms EXCEL macro to create a colorful graphic using a
      sequential list of prime numbers 2 through 19997 (about 2262 in the
      list). The image is generated by taking the absolute difference
      between each prime on the list, then extending the absolute
      differences between each result to the limits of the spreadsheet (256
      columns across).

      Here is a small text example of the data generated:
      A B C D E F G H...
      1 2 1 1 1 1 1 1
      2 3 1 0 1 0 1 0
      3 5 2 1 1 0 0 1
      4 7 2 0 1 0 0 0
      5 11 4 2 2 1 1 1
      6 13 2 2 0 2 1 0
      7 17 4 2 0 0 2 1
      8 19 2 2 0 0 0 2
      9 23 4 2 0 0 0 0
      10 29 6 2 0 0 0 0
      11 31 2 4 2 2 2 2

      Then in the columns C to the 256 column over, cells are color coded
      based on the value, 0=Black, 1=White, 2=Red, ...

      I would like to post the image and the program that generated this
      unique traingle like chaos based upon primes.

      How do I get access to post this information here?

      Regards,

      Slarom69@...