Re: [PrimeNumbers] Caldwell's Primepages

  • Chris Caldwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      At 10:06 AM 12/3/2004, Sren Nielsen wrote:
      >Under visualization there are four links, I couldn't open.
      >I know that at least one link (my own) is closed for ever.
      >I have tried to tell it to Chriss Caldwell, but he is a little diffecult to reach.
      >Can anyone make his attention ???

      Perhaps I can; but what page are you talking about? It always helps
      to be specific. Perhaps you mean:

      http://primes.utm.edu/links/visualization/

      This is now updated.

      Chris is easy to reach, but is very busy; so will just ignore
      requests when they require him to do much searching of
      his many thousand web pages.