Caldwell's Primepages

  • Sren Nielsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      Under visualization there are four links, I couldn't open.
      I know that at least one link (my own) is closed for ever.
      I have tried to tell it to Chriss Caldwell, but he is a little diffecult to reach.
      Can anyone make his attention ???

      Links: Primedigitblues (my own, is closed)
      Geographical representation.......
      Experimental prime visualizations
      3D prime cloud

      Best regards Søren Nielsen

    • Chris Caldwell
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
        At 10:06 AM 12/3/2004, Sren Nielsen wrote:
        >Under visualization there are four links, I couldn't open.
        >I know that at least one link (my own) is closed for ever.
        >I have tried to tell it to Chriss Caldwell, but he is a little diffecult to reach.
        >Can anyone make his attention ???

        Perhaps I can; but what page are you talking about? It always helps
        to be specific. Perhaps you mean:

        http://primes.utm.edu/links/visualization/

        This is now updated.

        Chris is easy to reach, but is very busy; so will just ignore
        requests when they require him to do much searching of
        his many thousand web pages.