OT RE Chaos in lingüistics

  • Jose Ramón Brox
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      My two cents...

      Original English Text:

      My love you are no where, and I want you now here

      Translating and translating back...
      My love you are no where, and I want to you now here

      My love are not you, where and I wish now here to you

      My love is not you, where and hour I wish you here

      My love is not you, where and hour I it desire here

      My love you are not, where and hour I wishes here

      After several tries it arrived to a fixed point:

      My love he not of n'__tes, where and desires of l'heure here