Suresh Batta's Prime calculators

  • Ken Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      Hi All,
      I have just uploaded 3 files supplied courtesy of Suresh Batta.
      They can be found in the directory "files/SureshBatta's Calculators/"

      1. GBCalc.exe: To calculate Goldbach pairs.

      2. Twin.exe: To calculate twin primes less than a
      number.

      3. PrimesInRange.exe: To calculate Primes between any
      two odd numbers, smaller given first.

      They are easy to use and pretty self explanatory.
      Suresh is willing to provide documentation if anyone needs it.

      Cheers
      Ken