Are you interested in having fun with numbers

  • basudeo_agarwal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      Hi Dear Friends,

      Let me introduce myself to this beautiful group. I started new group:-

      Welcome to new group:-

      Post here your articles on quick math or math on finger tips.

      We are not interested in cumbersome theories and formulas. We only
      post here easy ways and methods of calculations. By applying them
      anyone with little knowledge of numbers can make calculations on
      finger tips.

      You are requested to join this group. Here you will get all the fun
      with numbers. This group is new and i am developing the same. So at
      present you will not find lot of postings but in future you will get
      some very interesting postings. Some interesting postings in the
      group.

      1 WELCOME
      2 ZERO : The beginning and end of all
      3 NUMBER SYSTEM basudeoagarwal
      4 ORDER OF NUMBERS basudeo agarwal basudeo_agarwal Tue
      11/2/2004
      5 COUNTING basudeo agarwal basudeo_agarwal Wed 11/3/2004
      7 MULTIPLICATION (CHAPTER - 01) ramta yogi yogiramta Fri
      11/5/2004
      8 MULTIPLICATION (CHAPTER - 02) basudeo agarwal basudeo_agarwal
      Mon 11/8/2004
      9 MULTIPLICATION (CHAPTER - 03) basudeo agarwal basudeo_agarwal
      Mon 11/8/2004
      10 MULTIPLICATION (CHAPTER - 04) basudeo agarwal basudeo_agarwal
      Mon 11/8/2004
      11 MULTIPLICATION (CHAPTER - 05) basudeo agarwal basudeo_agarwal
      Tue 11/9/2004
      14 SERIES N(N+1) - (CHAPTER - 01) basudeo agarwal basudeo_agarwal
      Wed 11/10/2004
      15 SERIES N(N+1) - (CHAPTER - 02) basudeo agarwal basudeo_agarwal
      Wed 11/10/2004
      16 SERIES N(N+1) - (CHAPTER -03) basudeo agarwal basudeo_agarwal
      Thu 11/11/2004
      17 SQUARING - (CHAPTER - 01) basudeo agarwal basudeo_agarwal Thu
      11/11/2004
      18 SQUARING - (CHAPTER - 02) basudeo agarwal basudeo_agarwal Thu
      11/11/2004

      Thanks and eager to welcome you at my group.