[PrimeNumbers] Re: New record in CC3 (1st above 5000 digits)!

  • Jens Kruse Andersen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004

      Done: http://hjem.get2net.dk/jka/math/Cunningham_Chain_records.htm

      > In addition the following CC records have been improved:
      >
      > CC15 by Alm/Andersen from 22 to 23 digits.
      > CC6 by myself from 336 to 417 digits.
      >
      > The new CC6 record is also a new record for the largest known case of
      > 6 simultaneous primes.

      Indeed. Congratulations on your big CC6:
      33692909611*977#*2^n-1, n=0..5

      This is not as easy to beat as last time (where I improved Dirk's CC6 record
      before it was published).
      Your new record is safe from me for the moment.
      http://hjem.get2net.dk/jka/math/simultprime.htm has been updated.

      --
      Jens Kruse Andersen