Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: Another New Record Carol Prime!!!

  • Cletus Emmanuel
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
      Guys,
      Which one of you are presently searching for Carol/Kynea Primes and what is the status of your search? Are there anyone else interested in searching for Carol/Kynea Primes? Please email me with questtion/comments. Presently, the search is going well. Carol Numbers are completed up to 187K and Kynea Numbers are completed up to 233K. My next big goal is to search for C(k) and K(k) < 1,000,000. We can quickly cover these ranges if we had more dedicated computers. If anyone is interested in searching, please visit Steven Harvey's page at http://www.geocities.com/harvey563/Carol_Kynea.txt and reserve a range.

      ---Cletus

      qwewqedasfdsdaf <qwewqedasfdsdaf@...> wrote:

      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, Cletus Emmanuel <cemmanu@y...>
      wrote:
      > Here is yet another new Carol Prime....... (2^185580-1)^2-2. This
      number has a 111731 digits.

      > ---Cletus Emmanuel

      Congrats to this find of this big Carol number, hope more are to
      follow as soon as possible.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      Get unlimited calls to

      U.S./Canada