redundant messages

  • Russell Bonham
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2004
      Why am I getting all messages in triplicate?
    • Milton Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2004
        I also am getting redunant messages.

        But no, they just appear redunant, because the senders have not thought
        through the problem.
        They just publish one tiny baby-step at a time.

        Perhaps they should try the giant-step part of the giant-baby step solution.

        Milton L. Brown
        miltbrown at earthlink. net