Updating IBDWT LLR executables

  • Jean PennĂ©
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      I fixed some secondaries bugs on the LLR version 2.0 program :

      1) I improved the choosing of the fft length in IBDWT modeby using a
      formula proposed by Thomas Ritschel.

      2) I fixed the stop/continue problem.

      So, I am ready to upload the three new executablee (in place of the
      actuals) when the moderator of the directory will allow that...

      Regards,
      Jean