Merging files

  • Nathan Russell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2004
      Hi Marcel,

      I've finally gotten back to that number I was running for David Broadhurst.

      I resumed from the most recent "R" using 2.2.0 beta 4. Can you help
      me assemble the cert once I get a cert of that R, which is about 18.6
      kbit?

      Thanks

      Nathan
    • Nathan Russell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2004
        Hi folks,

        I started the certification of a 25000+ bit number I'm doing for David
        Broadhurst last year. I started with the (then and now) newest
        non-beta Primo. When I downloaded the beta primo about a month ago,
        under Wine, it would not load the old tmp file. I certified the
        oldest R.

        It's now finished phase 1, and I plan after phase 2 to paste the
        certificate at the bottom of the old temp file, and try to finish that
        temp file (or rather, the few dozen tests that still need to be
        finished). If that fails, is there anything else I can do? Has
        anyone tried to do this before?

        Nervously,
        Nathan