Missed ECPProven primes

  • Andrey Kulsha
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
      According to

      http://www.leyland.vispa.com/numth/primes/xyyx.htm

      there are 7163-digit and 9020-digit ECPP primes, they should be added to

      http://primes.utm.edu/primes/lists/all.txt

      WBR,

      Andrey

    • Chris Caldwell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
        On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Andrey Kulsha wrote:
        > According to
        >
        > http://www.leyland.vispa.com/numth/primes/xyyx.htm
        >
        > there are 7163-digit and 9020-digit ECPP primes, they should be added to
        >
        > http://primes.utm.edu/primes/lists/all.txt

        Done. I can not get Morian to submit them, but in the future just e-mail
        me personally (why drag the list in to it?) and I'll add them. I am
        always glad to hear of missing primes.

        Chris

        PS: If you talk with him Audrey, feel free to ask him if he'll let you add
        his primes.