Blind primes

  • cino hilliard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
      Hi,
      Prime numbers written out in english as such

      two, three, four, seven, ten, eleven, twelve, fourteen, seventeen, ...
      Are blind primes because the have no i's.

      My question is can we prove thes primes are infinite?

      Certainly blind numbers are infinite.

      Cino
    • Justin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
        Hi cino,

        ch> Prime numbers written out in english as such

        ch> two, three, four, seven, ten, eleven, twelve, fourteen, seventeen, ...
        ch> Are blind primes because the have no i's.

        ch> My question is can we prove thes primes are infinite?

        Some of your given examples look rather composite to me, though of course
        blind. :P

        --
        Justin
        ICQ 37456745