New ECMNET Client

  • Mark Rodenkirch
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 7:09 PM
      The new ECMNET Client is nearing a release. There are a number of improvements in
      the new client, such as:

      support for connecting to multiple servers with one .cfg file
      support to run additional curves if unable to connect to a server
      no more memory leaks
      support to do P-1 and P+1 factoring, which will be used when the new ECMNET
      Server is released

      This has been tested against some existing ECMNET servers for a couple of weeks,
      including Paul Leyland's BMtR factoring project and WIlliam Lipp's Eleven Smooth
      factoring project. There are no known bugs, in other words, I squashed all bugs that
      I am aware of.

      If you are interested in giving it a spin, send me an e-mail and I'll get it off to you. If
      you need a build, I can build it for Windows (under DOS) and Windows (under
      Cygwin). Since you get the full source, you would be able to compile under any OS
      that has the gcc compiler.

      --Mark