Unique prime record, Phi(7357,-10) proven with Primo

  • Raffi Chaglassian
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004
      It is my honor to report that Phi(7357,-10), a Unique
      (http://primes.utm.edu/glossary/page.php?sort=UniquePrime) number of 6301
      (also prime) digits was recently certified prime by Primo 2.2.b3. It took
      approximately two months on one Athlon Barton 2+ Ghz.

      This number stands to qualify as the largest Unique number proven prime, with
      the previous record being 4560 digits, Phi(6685,-10), proven with also Primo
      by David Broadhurst and Bouk de Water over one year ago.

      This is a tremendous feat for Primo, the ECPP method and modern processing.
      I did nothing but turn a knob here and there.

      -Raffi Chaglassian

      Certificate: http://primes.siliconsoul.com/cert/p6301.zip (includes number)