New Generalized Formula

  • William Bouris
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 8:14 AM
      Hello, Group

      I have uploaded a .txt file named "formula" into the Bouris-Garcia-
      Ruiz Folder... take a look and try to prove it, if possible. It con-
      cerns my Generalization of Wilson's Theorem or possibly a new find.

      Bill Bouris, Aurora, IL USA
    • grostoon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16 3:15 PM
        Hi William,

        Taking a short look at your formula, it sounds like to me
        that it may be a consequence of the well known formula :

        n! = Product(p prime) { p^(Sum(i >= 1) { |n/p^i| }) } for every
        positive integer n.

        where |x| is the integer part of x.

        Jean-Louis.

        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "William Bouris"