Re: Upgraded LLR program BUG

  • andrew_j_walker
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2004
      Can someone please let me know the most up to date source for
      k*2^n-1 ranges reserved. According to
      http://www.prothsearch.net/riesel2.html
      k=23 has been tested to [48000], is this still accurate? I'd
      like to reserve it and search a bit higher.

      Thanks,
      Andrew Walker
    • andrew_j_walker
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13, 2004
        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "andrew_j_walker" <ajw01@u...>
        wrote:

        > Can someone please let me know the most up to date source for
        > k*2^n-1 ranges reserved. According to
        > http://www.prothsearch.net/riesel2.html
        > k=23 has been tested to [48000], is this still accurate? I'd
        > like to reserve it and search a bit higher.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Andrew Walker

        Thanks to everyone who replied to me. To summarise, the link
        above is as accurate as it could be, it appears many people have
        searched higher without informing Wilfred!

        http://www.15k.org/ has a search for multiples of 15*k*2^n-1
        and for k*2^n-1 for k<300. I'm going to start k=5 which will largely
        be verification for small k.

        Andrew