Several bugs fixed in new LLR

  • Jean PennĂ©
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 3:43 PM
      Hi All,

      To-day, I replaced the three new LLR zip files after having fixed several bugs :

      - In SSE2 mode, false negatives with all zeroes in the 64 bits residue sometimes occured.

      - More serious bug : The Proth mode was not initialized correctly !

      - This program is not still able to use correctly the IBDWT mode with a rational FFT, that is
      to say, when the exponent is a multiple of the fft length, so, I force using the Proth mode in
      these cases.

      Would you excuse me for the difficulties you came across due to these bugs...

      Best Regards,

      Jean